KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. -- Klamath Falls Amtrak route to Seattle could experience at least an hour delay, according to an Amtrak employee. This is after an Amtrak train derailed and fell onto I-5 south of Seattle on Monday morning.
Amtrak has set up a hotline for relatives to call if they think that a family member was on the southbound train. In the case that your relative was on board the train, Amtrak will take you contact information so that they can keep you updated with any new information.
That hotline number is 800-523-9101.
For information on delays or cancelations you can call Amtrak at 800-872-7245.
- Klamath Falls Amtrak Trains Expect Delays
- Train Derailment Continues to Block Roads Near Klamath Falls
- "Multiple fatalities" on derailed Amtrak train
- Red Ball From Klamath Falls To Lakeview
- US Air Force Honors Klamath Falls Airmen
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Officer Involved Shooting in Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls First Interstate Bank Robbed
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Klamath Falls
- Arrest Made In Fatal Klamath Falls Stabbing