GILCHRIST, Ore. — The Klamath County Sheriff's Office (KCSO) has arrested a woman after her employer reported in January that they suspected foul play.
An investigation by the KCSO at Cresent Water Supply in Gilchrist led to the arrest of Darcy Gerhart last Friday, February 23. Gerhart has been charged with aggravated first-degree theft, 40 counts of first-degree forgery, and 92 counts of fraudulent use of a credit card.
The KCSO reports that they believe the amount of stolen funds exceeds $40,000, and occurred over the space of two years.
- Klamath County Woman Accused of Stealing $40,000 From Employer
- Klamath County Woman's Mysterious Death Sparks Investigation
- Klamath County Declares Drought Emergency
- Klamath Falls Woman Dies in Car Crash
- Klamath County Libraries Offer Free Tax Help
- Two Drivers Injured in Klamath County Crash
- Klamath County Stabbing Suspect Taken Into Custody
- Suspect Sought in Klamath County Theft Case
- Klamath County Man Convicted on Felony Charges
- Employer Defends Oregon Woman Whose Child Died in Hot Car