KLAMATH COUNTY, Ore. — The Klamath County District Attorney says Wednesday, March 21st, a deceased individual was located in a wooded area north of Beatty, Oregon.
The man has now been identified as 35-year-old Jack James Hasbrouck.
The death appears suspicious and investigators are continuing follow up on initial leads and are requesting the public’s assistance with any information in regards to Mr. Hasbrouck’s death.
The Klamath County Major Crime Team was activated to investigate the matter. Oregon State Police are leading the investigation and if people have information in regards to Jack James Hasbrouck’s death, they can call the Oregon State Police Southern Command Center at 541-883-5711.
Individuals may also leave anonymous information on the Klamath Falls Police Department tip line at 541-883-5334.
The Klamath County Major Crime Team is comprised of the Klamath County Sheriff’s Office, Klamath Falls Police Department, Oregon State Police, Klamath County Community Corrections, and Klamath County District Attorney’s Office.
- Klamath Co. Major Crime Team Investigating Suspicious Death
- Klamath County Woman's Mysterious Death Sparks Investigation
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Investigate Suspicious Death
- Siskiyou County Sheriff's Office Major Crimes Unit Investigating Butte Valley Death
- Homicide Investigation Underway in Klamath Falls
- Rural Metro Investigates Suspicious Overnight Fire
- Klamath Falls Man Pleads Guilty in Shooting Death
- Woman found stabbed to death in Klamath Falls
- Estranged Husband Found, Arrested in Suspicious Death Case
- Klamath Falls Police Investigate Shooting on Hwy 66