The Fourth of July is less than a week away.
For many, this means fireworks, beer and hot dogs.
If you're not careful, some of these traditions can turn into safety hazards.
Kristen Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what you should keep in mind to have a safe and healthy holiday.
- Keeping the 4th of July Safe & Healthy
- Keeping Pregnant Moms Healthy During Flu Season
- Health Alert: Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- Keeping Kids Safe from Holiday Hazards
- Keeping Seniors Safe in High Heat
- Ashland July 4th Parade Resurrects Famed 'Amphibious' Fire Engine
- Where to celebrate the 4th of July in Southern Oregon
- Medford emergency personnel get creative for 4th of July
- 4th of July parades take over local cities
- Keep teens safe as Applegate Lake nears opening