The Fourth of July is less than a week away.
For many, this means fireworks, beer and hot dogs.
If you're not careful, some of these traditions can turn into safety hazards.
Kristen Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what you should keep in mind to have a safe and healthy holiday.
- Keeping the 4th of July Safe & Healthy
- Keeping Pregnant Moms Healthy During Flu Season
- Health Alert: Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- Ashland July 4th Parade Resurrects Famed 'Amphibious' Fire Engine
- Keeping Kids Safe from Holiday Hazards
- Keeping Seniors Safe in High Heat
- Ashland Parks & Rec Seeks Logo Submissions for 4th of July Run
- Keep teens safe as Applegate Lake nears opening
- Officials Urge Oregonians to 'Keep it Legal & Keep it Safe' With Fireworks
- Eating Healthy Without Wasting Food