GRANTS PASS, Ore- Thursday is day two of the Josephine County Fair.
Tamra Martin is the Director of the Josephine County Fairgrounds. She tells NewsWatch 12 opening day was fantastic. A great first day of the fair.
Martin said this year the fair wanted to focus on having a variety of activities. Besides your typical fair ones, there is a family fun stage, a pirate event, and a different concert stage in the fair. Giving people of all ages new things to try. Martin says this gives people a reason to come and stay.
A lot has changed with the fair within the last five years. Years ago the future at the fairgrounds was uncertain. "We are now established and we are moving forward. One of the pieces I really wanted to protray in this year's fair is that we are, we're ready. We're poised to just keep moving forward." said Tamra Martin the Director of the Josephine County Fairgrounds.
Martin says she expects the next few days to get busier at the fair. Just a reminder that the fair is celebrating veterans this year. All veterans and active military members get in for free all week. Just bring a military ID.
- Josephine County Fair focuses on variety this year
- Josephine County Fair
- Josephine County Fair honors veterans
- Food vendors have been serving Josephine County Fair for years
- Controversy in Josephine County
- Josephine County Man Shot
- Josephine County Fair to have 'free expression' area
- Free shuttle rides at the Josephine County Fair
- 4-H families prepare to show at the Josephine County Fair
- Josephine County Sheriff's Office: Missing Josephine County Man Found Safe