MEDFORD, Ore. —Jackson County Public Health reports 57 new COVID-19 cases.
This update brings the total reported COVID-19 cases in Jackson County to 3,826.
Health officials are monitoring 693 active cases.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19,Jackson County Public Health is encouraging everyone to:
• Cover your mouth and nose with a mask
• Avoid close contact and keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and people who do not live in your household. The fewer people you are around, the better.
• Wash your hands often
• Clean and disinfect surfaces that are touched frequently with common EPA registered household disinfectants
• Monitor your health, be alert for symptoms
• Always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow, and do not spit