MEDFORD, Ore --- Jackson County Public Health is reporting 12 new cases of COVID-19.
This brings the total number of coronavirus cases in the county to 461. 142 of these cases are active and 317 have recovered. Two people in the county have died from the virus.
Jackson County says a previously reported case that was transfered to another county has been reclassified back to Jackson County.
Jackson County Public Health says following these reccomendations below will help you stay safe and healthy:
• Stay home if you’re sick, have a pending COVID-19 test, or if you have an underlying medical condition that puts you at a higher risk of severe illness from COVID-19.
• If you host a gathering, provide hand sanitizer or give people easy access to places where they can frequently wash their hands.
• Adjust your food offerings to avoid sharing utensils and offer individual servings. Don’t share drinks.
• During and afterward, thoroughly clean all frequently touched areas your guest had access to.
• Wear a face covering if you cannot maintain 6 feet of physical distance.