Photo Gallery 1 Images
CENTRAL POINT, Ore. -- The Jackson County Sheriff's Office said detectives with the Jackson County Major Assault and Death Investigation Unit (MADIU) arrested a man accused of shooting and killing a Central Point man.
On Thursday, November 21st, deputies responded to the 6600-block of Ponderosa Street in Central Point. A neighbor reported hearing a gunshot coming from the home. Deputies arrived to the scene and found 38-year-old Nicholas Patrick Kubasiak dead outside of the house.
49-year-old David Vaughn Bullard was lodged in the Jackson County Jail for murder on Wednesday. No bail was set.
Detectives said Bullard had been living at the home where the shooting happened. The case was forwarded to the Jackson County District Attorney's Office. Detectives are not releasing any more details.
- Investigators arrest murder suspect in Central Point shooting
- Detectives investigate apparent murder-suicide in Central Point
- Investigators Suspect Alcohol in Central Point Rollover Crash
- Suspect in Central Point Armed Robbery Arrested in Texas, Extradited
- Grand jury approves murder charge for suspect in deadly Central Point shooting
- Barn Fire in Central Point Under Investigation
- Suspects Identified in Central Point Armed Robbery
- Central Point Police Looking For Burglary Suspect
- Costco Relocates to Central Point
- Central Point summer meal program