GRANTS PASS, Ore.-- The Josephine County Sheriff’s Office says two students are in custody after threating a middle school.
The Sheriff's Office has been conducting an investigation pertaining to students at Lincoln Savage Middle School making threats of violence at the school.
After working with Three Rivers School District, and concluding the investigation, two students have been arrested for Disorderly Conduct I.
The juveniles, whose identities are being withheld, were lodged at the Josephine County Juvenile Justice Center Wednesday.
This incident is being forwarded to the Josephine County District Attorney’s Office.
- Investigation of School Violence Threats at Lincoln Savage Middle School
- School Threat Suspect Charged
- Ashland Middle School Adopts Classmate as Sparrow
- Local Police Discuss School Threat Procedures
- Deputies Searching Siskiyou Co. Schools After Threat
- No charges filed in Yreka school threat
- Medford Man Arrested for Sexual Abuse of Middle School Girls
- Grants Pass middle schools are old, outdated, and overcrowded
- Talent Middle School returns to new security upgrades