Wolf Creek, Ore-- Cars are being let through again on Interstate 5. Drivers are required to carry chains or have traction tires.
TripCheck shows traffic is moving slowly between Sexton Summit and Stage Pass.
(Updated 1/14/2020 9:08 a.m.)
The north and southbound lanes of Interstate 5 are closed north of Grants Pass.
TripCheck said there is a temporary traffic hold because of winter conditions. The closure is between Sexton Summit and Stage Pass. It starts about 8 miles north of Grants Pass.
The TripCheck cameras show near whiteout conditions in that 15 mile portion.
NewsWatch 12 has reached out to the Oregon Department of Transportation to get more information. Stay with us for updates.
- Interstate 5 reopens north of Grant Pass, closed earlier due to winter weather conditions
- Red Cross To Close Grants Pass Shelter
- Rogue River Highway in Grants Pass Reopened Following Gas Leak
- Medford School District Adds A Day Due To Earlier Snow
- Tips for Driving Through Winter Weather Conditions
- Grants Pass auto shop offering free winter safety inspections
- Preparing For Winter Driving Conditions
- Iconic Grants Pass Chevron to Close on Christmas Eve
- Grants Pass Family Welcomes Triplets
- Grants Pass Brewfest happening now