KLAMATH FALLS, Ore. — Fourth of July celebrations across southern Oregon will be punctuated by flyovers from the 173rd Fighter Wing based out of Kingsley Field, the unit announced on Thursday.
The 173rd said that it will have an F-15 Eagle pilot fly over ceremonies at roughly 1,000 feet above ground level and traveling at 400 miles per hour. The flights could be canceled or adjusted for bad weather or other "operational contingencies."
The flyovers will happen at or around the following times and locations on Saturday:
- 10:00 a.m. Downtown Klamath Falls, Klamath Falls, Ore.
- 10:10 a.m. Lake of the Woods, Klamath County, Ore.
- 10:20 a.m. Downtown Central Point, Central Point, Ore.
- 10:45 a.m. Oregon Ave. – Main Street, Creswell, Ore.
- 11:05 a.m. Black Butte Ranch, Black Butte Ranch, Ore.