Recipe from The Keto Reset Diet: Reboot Your Metabolism in 21 Days an Burn Fat Forever by Mark Sisson.
- 12 mini sweet peppers (approximately 8 ounces; 230 g.)
- 1/2 cup of shredded Natural grocers Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Hope organic guacamole
- Juice of 1 organic lime
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) Carefully cut each pepper in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Place them cute side up on a rimmed baking sheet so they aren't touching. Place 1 teaspoon of shredded cheese inside each. Bake 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese starts to melt.
3) Remove from the oven an top each with 1 teaspoon of huacamole. Squeeze the lime juice over top. Serve immediately.