1/4 cup of fresh broccoli chopped
1 cup of Italian Pork Sausage
1/3 cup shredded mozzarella, part skim
2 Tbsp Shredded Parmesan Cheese
9 Whole Eggs
1/2 tsp salt free seasoning
1/2 cup Shredded Cheddar
1. Prepare a baking pan with pan spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle in the broccoli & sausage, evenly covering the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour eggs over ingredients, and add Mozzarella and Parmesan.
4. Baked covered at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes until eggs are solid in the center (Internal Temperature of 160 degrees F).
5. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar and bake 5-10 minutes until melted.