Spaghetti Squash Waffles
I love the dash waffle maker but any will do. Check it out here
These are super to make ahead of time and freeze. Then pop in the toaster oven and top with avocado and hot sauce.
• 3 cups cooked spaghetti squash
• 2 eggs
• 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
• 1/8 tsp salt
• Cooking spray
• • Place cooked spaghetti squash (in two batches) into a cheesecloth or clean, thin dish towel, and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
• In a medium-sized bowl, combine spaghetti squash, eggs, parmesan, and salt, and mix until well-combined.
• Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat. Spread mixture in an even layer in greased waffle iron, and cook until golden brown and set about 10 minutes.
Rosemary Cauliflower Muffins
4 cups of Riced Cauliflower
1/3 cup of almond flour
1/3 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons of dried rosemary
1/4 teaspoon of salt
Preheat to 400 degrees F.
Mix together and scoop into greased muffin pan.
Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Rachel Andras @flyfishing4health / Certified Health & Wellness Coach at Andras Wellness
For more recipes and tips please find us on Facebook at Rachel Connery Andras