For the platter: $60 value
fresh cheese: Wisconsin fresh goat log covered in cured cranberries
soft cheese: French goat brie
semi-soft: Dutch double cream gouda
semi-hard: Vermont smoked cheddar
blue: Wisconsin Blue Jay, creamy blue with juniper berries.
Phillippe The Baker baguette, home-made in Ashland but sold at Oregon Cheese Cave every saturdays
Noah's Bees cinnamon honey, GP
Valhalla Organics garlic dill pickles, Talent
Angle Farms apple butter, Medford
fresh, seasonal, local fruit: pears and grapes
dried fruit: cherries
plain gluten crackers
busy gluten-free crackers
Handcrafted myrtle wood lazy susan by EB Woodcraft in Eagle Point, not included.
You can also request a platter here.
- In the Kitchen: Cheese Wheel
- In the Kitchen: Grilled Cheese
- That's a real deal on a cheese wheel: Costco is selling a 72-pound wheel of Parmigiano-Reggiano
- Josephine County Food Bank Says "Cheese"
- At The Market: Pasta,Cheese, and Microgreens
- Unsolved: James Curtis Kitchens (2002)
- In The Kitchen: Chipotle Pasta
- In The Kitchen: Lemon Chicken
- In the Kitchen: Lettuce Cups
- In the Kitchen: Tomato Bisque