MEDFORD, Ore.-- Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the simple steps you should take to make sure your heart stays healthy.
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Health Alert: Heart to Start
- Sleeping In Could Improve Your Health
- Obesity Alone Spells Danger for Heart Health
- Strong Handshakes Lead to Good Heart Health
- Matters of the Heart
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Heart Transplant Services are coming to Providence Heart Institute
- Music that Hits the Heart