MEDFORD, Ore.-- Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the simple steps you should take to make sure your heart stays healthy.
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Health Alert: Heart to Start
- Sleeping In Could Improve Your Health
- Obesity Alone Spells Danger for Heart Health
- Strong Handshakes Lead to Good Heart Health
- Five ways to improve your mental health in 2020
- QUIZ: How Much Do You Know About Heart Health?
- Matters of the Heart
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks