MEDFORD, Ore.-- Heart disease is the number one cause of death in the U.S.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains the simple steps you should take to make sure your heart stays healthy.
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Obesity Alone Spells Danger for Heart Health
- Strong Handshakes Lead to Good Heart Health
- Sleeping In Could Improve Your Health
- Matters of the Heart
- Music that Hits the Heart
- What is Holiday Heart Syndrome?
- Baby Days Away from Open Heart Surgery
- Survey: Heart Emergencies Confusing for Americans