MEDFORD, Ore. -- The City of Medford said the proposal for the Medford IHOP hasn't been approved yet so technically IHOP is still not guaranteed to come to Medford. If all goes well, however, it will go right across the street from the South Medford Walmart.
The recommended proposal is still in the planning mode. It could get approved by Medford’s Site Plan and Architectural Commission on Friday, March 16th. If that's voted on and approved then the architect can submit a building permit.
Since that proposal hasn’t been approved yet, there’s no word on when construction will begin and when you’ll be able to dine at the International House of Pancakes.
The two closest IHOPs are two and a half hour drives away, one up north in Springfield, Oregon AND the other in Redding, California.
- IHOP Might Return to Medford
- IHOP breaks ground on new Medford location
- New Medford IHOP officially opens Tuesday
- IHOP Construction Proposal Approved
- Groundbreaking for Medford IHOP location set for April 1
- South Medford IHOP will open in one week
- IHOP changing name to IHOB
- Medford Police Announce Return of Crosswalk Stakeout
- After Teasing Name Change, IHOP Says 'B' is For Burgers
- Wild Birds Unlimited: Medford