MEDFORD, Ore. -- Several road closures are impacting Oregonians and Californians, however, the interstate is back open in both directions.
Watch the video above to hear Rachel Tiede's interview from Gary Leaming, with the Oregon Department of Transportation.
- I5 Back Open After Several Hour Delay
- Fatal Crash Causes Southbound I5 Delays
- Interstate 5 Back Open After 4.5 Hour Closure
- Icy Conditions Cause Multiple Rollover Crashes On I5
- Klamath County School District On One-Hour Delay Monday
- Chiloquin schools on one hour delay this morning
- Ailing Oregon Secretary of State Scales Back Office Hours
- Special Saturday Shipping Hours
- LABOR DAY TRAFFIC: Caltrans is reporting more than one hour delays on I-5 near Mt. Shasta
- Oregon casino sports betting ready to open, state will delay