CENTRAL POINT, Ore. —
UPDATE: All lanes are back open at milepost 36 north of Central Point, according to ODOT.
(Updated 7/10/19 5:35 p.m.)
UPDATE: The slow lane of I-5 northbound has been opened to traffic, according to ODOT. Both troopers and traffic crews are on the scene, delays and congestion still expected heading north from Central Point.
(Updated 7/10/19 at 5:25 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: Both northbound lanes of I-5 are currently blocked just north of Central Point due to a crash, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
ODOT said that the crash involved a motorcycle. State troopers are already on-scene and traffic crews are en route.
"Expect delays congestion northbound from Central Point," ODOT said.
This is a developing story. It will be updated as more details emerge.
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- I-5 northbound lane closed through Medford due to crash
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane