ROSEBURG, Ore. --
ODOT says all northbound lanes of I-5 are reopened.
ODOT says I-5 North is closed in Roseburg due to a semi crash.
Traffic is being detoured at Exit 124. ODOT says to expect delays.
Local drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Crash on I-5 South of Grants Pass Blocks Northbound Fast Lane
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- UPDATE: Crash on I-5 Northbound in Medford Cleared
- Overturned Semi Causing Delays on I-5 Northbound Near Glendale
- UPDATE: Crash Now Cleared on I-5 Northbound in Central Point
- Overturned Semi-Truck Blocks I-5 Northbound South of Ashland
- All Lanes Of I-5 Now Open Following Car Crash