ROSEBURG, Ore. --
ODOT says all northbound lanes of I-5 are reopened.
ODOT says I-5 North is closed in Roseburg due to a semi crash.
Traffic is being detoured at Exit 124. ODOT says to expect delays.
Local drivers are asked to avoid the area.
- All Northbound Lanes Of I-5 Now Open
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- I-5 northbound lanes open north of Central Point following crash
- Semi-Truck Partially Blocking Northbound Lanes On I-5
- Two car crash blocks lane on I-5 northbound near Yreka
- I-5 northbound lane closed through Medford due to crash
- I-5 Construction Northbound at Exit 33
- Rolled Semi-Truck Continues to Block I-5 Northbound Lane Near Ashland
- I-5 reduced to two lanes for northbound traffic from Southern California
- Northbound lanes of I-5 cleared north of Merlin following rollover crash