MEDFORD, Ore. — Just last month, The Human Bean coffee company hosted "Coffee for a Cure" — raising money for local breast cancer treatment and care. This month they're pivoting to men's health with "Mochas for Men."
On November 16, the company will donate $1 for every mocha drink purchased at their Jackson County locations to support local men's health care.
"November has become branded as 'Movember' and is known as a time to focus on men’s health issues, including prostate cancer and testicular cancer," the company said in a statement. "The Human Bean wanted to support this movement in our local community so created the Mochas for Men event."
This is the fifth year that The Human Bean has held the "Mochas for Men" fundraiser.
In addition to their existing catalogue of hot, iced, or blended mocha drinks, the company says that they are rolling out two "Mocha Monthly" specials — "The Lumberjack" Peanut Butter Mocha and "The Gent" Praline & Caramel Mocha — in honor of Mochas for Men.
- Human Bean Heats Up With Mochas for Men's Health
- Human Bean Pours 'Coffee for a Cure,' Raising Money for Mammograms
- Movember: Mustaches for Men's Health
- House Fire Caused by Bean Bag next to Wall Heater
- Woman Who Created Green Bean Casserole Dies at 92
- CANCER AWARENESS: Top Health Concerns for Men
- Dutch Bros Raises $100,000 for Men's Health in 'Movember'
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Preventing & Treating Heat-Related Illness
- Health Alert: Gratitude and Your Health