MEDFORD, Ore. -- NewsWatch 12's Caitlin Harvey is with OSU Master Gardener Sandy Hammond for a look at ways to preserve your flowers.
- How to Preserve Flowers
- Edible Flowers
- Blue Flowers
- Growing Flowers Indoors
- At The Market: Vegetables, Flowers, and Plants
- At The Market: Mother's Day Flowers, Soap, and Silk
- At The Market: Local Peaches and Flower Bouquets
- Why flowers get so expensive on Valentine's Day
- Washington Man Wants To Preserve Historic Oregon Grandstand
Scroll for more content...