MEDFORD, Ore. — Once prostate cancer is caught, what are the potential methods for treatment? Dr. Davol from Rogue Valley Urology stopped by the studio to talk about prostate cancer and the options available for patients.
Dr. Davol from Rogue Valley Urology stopped by the studio to talk about prostate cancer.
Posted: Sep 24, 2019 12:11 PM
- Treating prostate cancer
- How prostate cancer can be treated once it's caught
- Prostate Cancer: Ron Brown Shares His Story
- Doctors recommend annual prostate cancer screenings
- September marks Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Al Roker reveals he has prostate cancer
- Health Alert: Knowing the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer
- NewsWatch 12 goes blue for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Stigma can keep men from important screenings for prostate cancer
- Road to Recovery: Fire Marshal battles prostate cancer
Scroll for more content...