EAGLE POINT, Ore.-- Students at Eagle Point High School are coping with the sudden loss of three of their own.
Three seniors, Luciana Tellez, Gisselle Montano, and Esmeralda Nava were killed in I-5 by a wrong-way driver this weekend.
The superintendent described the mood on the school campus Monday as "somber."
Talking about these kinds of tragic events can be difficult.
A crisis expert explains more about what you need to know when you're faced with a tragedy.
- How To Deal With Sudden Loss
- Mt. Ashland Staff Strive for Good Spirits Despite Sudden Loss
- Triathlon Sudden Death: Who’s at Risk?
- Sudden storm fells trees, causes damage in Medford
- Taking Flight: Dealing With Death
- Dealing with Challenging Co-Workers
- Fire Causes Near Total Loss for Historic Black Forest Restaurant
- New Study Sheds Light On How Americans Understand Weight Loss
- Oregon Zoo Mourns the Loss of Baby Asian Elephant, Lily
- USDA Delays Deadline for Farmer Aid to Offset Tariff Losses