MEDFORD, Ore. -- Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center shows you how being married can lower your risk of developing dementia.
- How Marriage Can Lower Your Risk of Dementia
- What Fitness Level Says About Dementia Risk
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Study: Fast Walkers have Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Eat well, exercise more: New global guidelines to reduce risk of dementia
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Missing Medford Senior with Dementia Found
- Companies Navigate Dementia Conversations with Older Workers
- Lawmaker Proposes Lowering Oregon's Blood Alcohol Limit