MEDFORD, Ore. -- Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center shows you how being married can lower your risk of developing dementia.
- How Marriage Can Lower Your Risk of Dementia
- Your lifestyle can lower your dementia risk, even if you have high genetic risk, study says
- What Fitness Level Says About Dementia Risk
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Study: Fast Walkers have Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Eat well, exercise more: New global guidelines to reduce risk of dementia
- Missing Medford Senior with Dementia Found
- Companies Navigate Dementia Conversations with Older Workers