MEDFORD, Ore. -- Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center shows you how being married can lower your risk of developing dementia.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center shows you how being married can help you lower your risk of developing dementia.
Posted: Aug 28, 2018 4:28 PM
- How Marriage Can Lower Your Risk of Dementia
- Your lifestyle can lower your dementia risk, even if you have high genetic risk, study says
- What Fitness Level Says About Dementia Risk
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Study: Fast Walkers have Lower Heart Disease Risk
- Health Alert: Ways to lower your risk for cardiovascular disease
- Eat well, exercise more: New global guidelines to reduce risk of dementia
- Missing Medford Senior with Dementia Found
Scroll for more content...