MEDFORD, Ore.-- Many of us rely on caffeine to give us a little boost during the day.
While a little bit doesn't hurt, too much can have an impact on your health.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains what we should keep in mind before we pour ourselves that extra cup of coffee.
- How Caffeine Affects Your Health
- Power Outages Affect Hundreds
- Weather is Affecting Firefighting
- Smoke Affecting Oregon Shakespeare Festival
- Smoke Affects Oregon Shakespeare Festival Performances
- Steel & Aluminum Tariffs Affecting Local Manufacturers
- Postpartum Depression Can Affect Dads Too
- Thick Smoke Affects Local Business in Prospect
- Rosa Transformational Health
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"