ASHLAND & MEDFORD, Ore --- It's time to start the countdown for the new year.
"We are excited to welcome 2020 with a bang." said Karolina Lavagino. She is the Director of Sales and Marketing for the Ashland Hills Hotel. "2020 yes! Happy New Year everybody." said Dale Fowler. He is the Executive Chef at the Rogue Regency Inn and Suites.
To celebrate the end of 2019 many restaurants and hotels are throwing a party. "We are having a masquerade ball. Here in Chadwicks." said Fowler. "Here at Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites we have the New Year's Eve Soiree." said Lavagino.
The Ashland Hills Hotel starts with a dinner around 6:30 pm. Then at 8:00 pm the doors open for the dance floor and bar. "Party until midnight and welcome 2020." said Lavagino.
Across the Rogue Valley in Medford, the Rogue Regency Inn and Suites is also starting the night off with a dinner. Then the Masquerade ball starts at 8:00 pm. "We have a DJ. You can dance and all of that." said Fowler.
Both hotels are also offering overnight packages. "You are able to stay at a good rate; that way you can make it a safe night." said Fowler. 'If you plan to party with us, we offer champagne toast at midnight. People will have a drink or two. We want people to have an option overnight at the hotel and be safe." said Lavagino.
Of course, there will be a champagne toast at both places at midnight.
- Hotels offer NYE room packages to end the night safely
- NYE Events in the Rogue Valley
- This self-driving hotel room could revolutionize travel
- Tips for a Fun and Safe Halloween Night
- Police: Pickup truck with 16-year-old sleeping inside stolen outside Gresham hotel; teen found safe
- Dems offer concession on vaccines to end Republican walkout
- Security Camera Helps Catch Package Theft Suspect
- Birth Control Pill Recall Over Packaging Error
- Governor Brown gets juvenile justice reform package
- Local organizations assembling care packages for firefighters