MEDFORD, Ore.-- The Highway 62 Expressway Project is moving along and after 18 months of work, they're going to get traffic headed westbound on the brand new bridge roadway Friday morning.
ODOT Spokesperson Gary Leaming says, "They'll be driving on something new, the pavement will be smoother than what they're driving on now."
Knife River Materials still has a lot of work ahead for the grand opening of the Bridgeway, including signage and striping.
ODOT says be aware that while traffic heading westbound will be using the bridge soon- that area will still be a construction zone, so pay attention.
ODOT Spokesperson Gary Leaming says, "When they go through the Poplar/Bullock signal, they will have three lanes of traffic to go through instead of two. And those using the ramp coming off Biddle Road will have to stop or yield to highway traffic instead of owning their own lane so that will be big.”
- Highway 62 Expressway Over Halfway Done
- Update: Highway 62 Expressway Construction
- Rogue Valley Expressway now open
- Expect Delays on Highway 62 Starting Tonight
- Merlin Sidewalk Project Halfway Finished
- Business Impact of Rogue Valley Expressway.
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- New Traffic Flow on Highway 62 in Medford
- UPDATE: Crash Cleared on Highway 62 Near Eagle Point
- Highway 62 Paving Monday evening for Shady Cove residents