ODOT says a single lane of traffic is open. Watch for emergency crews working in the crash area. Expect short delays.
WILDERVILLE, Ore. -- The Oregon Department of Transportation says there was a head-on collision on Highway 199 near mile marker 10 near Wilderville frontage road. That’s just west of Grants Pass. The highway is blocked and first responders on the scene. Expect delays if you are headed that direction.
NewsWatch 12 will continue to update you as we get more information on this crash and when the lanes re-open.
- UPDATE: Single Lane Open After Head-On Crash on Highway 199
- Crash on Highway 199
- UPDATE: Police Identify Victims in Fatal Crash on Highway 199
- Crash On Highway 199 Kills One, Injures Another
- One Man Dead After Crash On Highway 199
- Lanes Open Again Following Crash
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On Hwy. 199 Leaves One Dead
- UPDATE: All Lanes Back Open After Crash Near Wolf Creek
- UPDATE: I-5 Northbound Lanes Back Open After Watermelon Truck Crash
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Law Enforcement Closes U.S. 199