CENTRAL POINT, Ore. — A three-vehicle crash on Highway 140 at Kershaw Road is affecting traffic, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
Kershaw Road is blocked at this time, but ODOT reports that traffic is getting through on the highway. Crews from ODOT, medical personnel and troopers from Oregon State Police (OSP) are on the scene.
This is a developing story.
- Traffic on Highway 140 affected by crash at Kershaw Road
- 2 Killed in Highway 140 Crash near Kershaw Road
- ODOT Looks At Short-Term Hwy 140 at Kershaw Solutions
- Local business owner says Highway 140 and Kershaw intersection needs to change
- Two Accidents at Highway 140 & Kershaw in Less Than A Week
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- Troopers Patrol Highway 140 Intersection
- Traffic alert on highway 140 in White City
- Highway 140 Closed Near Mile Marker 22
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash