WHITE CITY, Ore. —
UPDATE: All lanes are open now on Kirtland Road, according to ODOT. This crash involved four vehicles, no word yet on any injuries sustained.
(Updated 12/3/18 at 6 p.m.)
INITIAL REPORT: A multi-vehicle crash has blocked Highway 140 (Kirtland Road) between Antelope and Table Rock Roads, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT).
ODOT says that emergency crews are enroute. They will be detouring traffic down Antelope Road while responders work on the crash.
- All Lanes Open on Highway 140 Following Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Troopers Patrol Highway 140 Intersection
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Causes Delays on I-5
- UPDATE: Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-5
- Highway 140 Closed Near Mile Marker 22
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Two Vehicle Crash Blocking Lane on Highway 62
- Shady Cove Man Dies in Highway 140 Head-On Crash
- 2 Killed in Highway 140 Crash near Kershaw Road
- Deadly Crash Blocks Traffic on Highway 140 Near White City
- Driver Killed in Passing Crash on Highway 140