ASHLAND, Ore. -- You can now buy land and build a home in the area near Pompadour Bluff in Ashland. Royce Real Estate held the launch for Pompadour Estates Thursday afternoon. Phase one is currently in the works right now. It includes five parcels between five and ten acres each. One is already reserved. The parcels alone start at $675,000. If you purchase a build package to build a home that starts at $1,650,000.
“Each of them will be afforded privacy, irrigation, views up to 180 to 360 degrees. You can see Pilot Rock, Pompadour Bluff, all the way down to downtown Ashland. Plus there's water and ponds,” said real estate broker Carly Street.
Once phase one is further along, phase two will begin. It will include five parcels anywhere between 40 to 160 acres each.
- "High-end" gated community to be built beneath Pompadour Bluff
- Apple may launch high-end AirPods Pro later this month
- Amazon is adding Alexa into earbuds, eyeglasses, high-end speakers and even an oven
- Apple Auctions Off First Computer Ever Built
- Grants Pass Man Remembers His Revolutionary Voyage Beneath the North Pole
- Bill Gates Gives $50 Million to Combat Alzheimer's
- Officers attempt to catch dog 'stuck' in Hell Gate Canyon
- Revelers reach gates of Area 51 then peacefully rejoin party
- Secretive energy startup backed by Bill Gates achieves solar breakthrough
- Hike of the Week: Hobart Bluff