MEDFORD, Ore. — Summer break is coming to an end, and getting back to a healthy sleep schedule can be hard. Today, Dr. Ashley Phillips from Providence Medford Medical Center explained ways to get into a healthy sleep routine.
She discussed what you can do today to help your children get ready for another school year.
- Health alert: Healthy sleep schedule
- Health Alert: Dogs Help Women Sleep Better
- Health Alert: Sleep and your memory
- Health Alert: Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- Health Alert: Is caffeine healthy for you?
- Health Alert: How little sleep can affect your health
- Health Alert: Importance of Sleep During the Holidays
- Health alert: Getting the right amount of sleep
- Health Alert: Importance of Sleep for Children and Teens
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks