MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about how chronic stress can impact your health, and some great ways to work on reducing your stress level.
Stress can have wide-ranging impacts on your health. Kristin Filer from Providence joins us to talk about the best ways to reduce your stress.
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 5:51 PM
Updated: Apr 28, 2021 11:09 AM
- HealthWatch: Ways to reduce chronic stress
- HealthWatch: Managing Arthritis
- Health alert: Exercising to reduce stress
- HealthWatch: Getting this year's flu shot
- HealthWatch: 'Tis the season for flu vaccines
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- HealthWatch: Why kids and teenagers should avoid consuming energy drinks
- HealthWatch: Avoiding ticks and how to treat them
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Ease Stress & Tension Naturally
Scroll for more content...