MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about how chronic stress can impact your health, and some great ways to work on reducing your stress level.
Stress can have wide-ranging impacts on your health. Kristin Filer from Providence joins us to talk about the best ways to reduce your stress.
Posted: Jan 14, 2021 5:51 PM
Updated: Apr 28, 2021 11:09 AM
- HealthWatch: Ways to reduce chronic stress
- HealthWatch: Getting this year's flu shot
- Health alert: Exercising to reduce stress
- HealthWatch: Why kids and teenagers should avoid consuming energy drinks
- Phoenix Considering Chronic Nuisance Ordinance
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Ease Stress & Tension Naturally
- Health Alert: Holiday Stress
- City of Phoenix Passes 'Chronic Nuisance' Ordinance
Scroll for more content...