MEDFORD, Ore. -- As the Winter months quickly approach, doctors are in fear of a "twindemic." Referring to both a pandemic from Covid-19 and a patients with the flu, now health officials are stressing the importance of flu vaccines.
Providence's Kristin Filer explain show this year, more than ever its important to consider a flu vaccine.
Posted: Sep 20, 2021 11:41 AM
Updated: Sep 20, 2021 11:45 AM
- HealthWatch: 'Tis the season for flu vaccines
- HealthWatch: Getting this year's flu shot
- HealthWatch: Managing Arthritis
- Flu vaccination season
- HealthWatch: Ways to reduce chronic stress
- HealthWatch: Why kids and teenagers should avoid consuming energy drinks
- HealthWatch: Avoiding ticks and how to treat them
- HealthWatch: Why you should add exercise to your daily routine
- Flu Season Impacting Local Hospitals
- Peak of Flu Season May Be Approaching
Scroll for more content...