About one in nine men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer once in their lifetime. Kristin Filer explains what the prostate gland is, and how to understand the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer.
Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center, discusses the importance for men over the age of 50 to get checked for prostate cancer.
Posted: Sep 2, 2019 8:36 AM
Updated: Sep 3, 2019 3:52 PM
- Health Alert: Knowing the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer
- Treating prostate cancer
- Health Alert: Stroke Signs
- Prostate Cancer: Ron Brown Shares His Story
- Doctors recommend annual prostate cancer screenings
- September marks Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- Health Alert: Preventing cervical cancer
- Health alert: Providence's breast cancer services
- NewsWatch 12 goes blue for Prostate Cancer Awareness Month
- How prostate cancer can be treated once it's caught
Scroll for more content...