MEDFORD, Ore --- Halloween is almost here and kids will be more than ready for candy! In this week's health alert, Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center, discusses important tips to make sure your child is happy and safe.
The length of a costume and the sizes of holes in a mask, are some of the important things to watch out for before kids go out on Halloween
Posted: Oct 28, 2019 7:57 AM
- Health alert: Keeping kids happy and safe on Halloween
- Costume, candy donations help homeless kids have a happy Halloween
- Health Alert: Kids & Weighted Backpacks
- Keeping Kids Safe from Holiday Hazards
- Health Alert: Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- Health Alert: Keeping your lungs healthy
- How to celebrate Halloween safely
- Health Alert: Healthy snack options for kids
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
Scroll for more content...