MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about the importance of eating breakfast.
They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. But is that really true? Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center talks about whether you should or shouldn’t skip breakfast and which meal is really the most important.
- Health Watch: The Importance of Eating Breakfast
- Health Watch: The importance of doing yoga
- Is Breakfast the Most Important Meal of the Day?
- Eating Dandelions
- Free Christmas Breakfast
- Eating "Green" Can Boost Brain Health
- Health Alert: The importance of prenatal care
- Health Alert: importance of wearing masks
- Health Watch: Seasonal Allergies
- Health Watch: Osteoporosis