MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about osteoporosis and the things you can do to help prevent it.
Osteoporosis affects 20 million Americans. Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center talks the things you can do to help prevent it.
Posted: Mar 8, 2021 12:17 PM
Updated: Apr 27, 2021 8:11 AM
- Health Watch: Osteoporosis
- Health Alert: Could osteoporosis affect you?
- FDA approves new osteoporosis drug for postmenopausal women
- Study links common chemical in cosmetics and toothpaste to osteoporosis
- Health Watch: Seasonal Allergies
- Health Watch: Wellness checks
- Health Watch: Bee stings
- Health Watch: Sports Physicals
- Health watch: Morning sickness
- Health Watch: American Heart Month
Scroll for more content...