MEDFORD, Ore.-- For those with an allergy to bees, a bee sting can be life threatening. Providence's Kristin Filer has remedies to help sooth a bee sting, and what symptoms to look out for if you are allergic.
To some people a bee sting is just annoying and a little bit painful but for those who are allergic it can be life threatening. Providence Kristin Filer has tips for what to do if you get stung.
Posted: Jul 19, 2021 10:17 AM
Updated: Jul 19, 2021 10:22 AM
- Health Watch: Bee stings
- Leafcutter Bees
- Health Watch: Seasonal Allergies
- Health Watch: Osteoporosis
- Health Watch: Wellness checks
- Health Watch: Sports Physicals
- Volunteers Track Native Bumble Bees
- Health Watch: American Heart Month
- Health Watch: Heat related illness
- Two Million Bees Pollinate Local Orchard
Scroll for more content...