MEDFORD, Ore.-- Tick exposure can occur year-round, but ticks are most active during these warmer months. Providence's Kristin Filer talks about how you can avoid them and what to do if you do get a tick.
Ways to help avoid ticks and what to do if you get a tick bite.
Posted: Jun 21, 2021 9:17 AM
Updated: Jun 21, 2021 6:00 PM
- HealthWatch: Avoiding ticks and how to treat them
- Health Alert: Avoiding ticks
- HealthWatch: Managing Arthritis
- HealthWatch: Why kids and teenagers should avoid consuming energy drinks
- Tick Protection
- HealthWatch: Getting this year's flu shot
- HealthWatch: Ways to reduce chronic stress
- HealthWatch: 'Tis the season for flu vaccines
- Clock ticking as lawmakers move to avoid government shutdown
- Oregon Health Authority recommends avoiding trick or treating this Halloween
Scroll for more content...