MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack that you should be aware of.
February is American Heart Month. On tv, people clutch their heart and pass out when they are having a heart attack. But there are other signs and symptoms of a heart attack that you should be aware of?
- Health Watch: American Heart Month
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Health Alert: Heart to Start
- Survey: Heart Emergencies Confusing for Americans
- Obesity Alone Spells Danger for Heart Health
- Strong Handshakes Lead to Good Heart Health
- Rural Metro Fire Receives Award From American Heart Association
- Health Watch: The importance of doing yoga
- QUIZ: How Much Do You Know About Heart Health?