MEDFORD, Ore. — Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us this week to talk about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack that you should be aware of.
February is American Heart Month. On tv, people clutch their heart and pass out when they are having a heart attack. But there are other signs and symptoms of a heart attack that you should be aware of?
- Health Watch: American Heart Month
- Improving Your Heart Health
- Marriage Helps with Heart Health
- Health Alert: Heart to Start
- Health Watch: Seasonal Allergies
- Health Watch: Osteoporosis
- Health Watch: Wellness checks
- Health Watch: Bee stings
- Health Watch: Sports Physicals
- Health watch: Morning sickness