MEDFORD, Ore.-- Arthritis is the leading cause of disability in America. The two most common types are Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Providence's Kristin Filer talks on ways you can help manage and keep your bones and joints healthy.
Posted: Sep 13, 2021 9:59 AM
Updated: Sep 13, 2021 3:16 PM
- HealthWatch: Managing Arthritis
- HealthWatch: Getting this year's flu shot
- HealthWatch: Ways to reduce chronic stress
- HealthWatch: 'Tis the season for flu vaccines
- Health Alert: Working Out with Arthritis
- HealthWatch: Why kids and teenagers should avoid consuming energy drinks
- HealthWatch: Avoiding ticks and how to treat them
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Phoenix City Manager Announces Resignation
- Fire Managers Start Controlled Burns
Scroll for more content...