MEDFORD, Ore.-- Being grateful can have a positive impact on your health.
Experts say it can help reduce anxiety and stress, and even help you sleep better.
Kristin Filer with Providence Medford Medical Center explains why gratitude can boost your health, and how you can get the most of these benefits.
- Health Benefits of Gratitude
- Health Alert: Gratitude and Your Health
- Better Posture Benefits Overall Health
- Trump Administration Proposes Health Law Benefit Changes
- Health Alert: The benefits of working out outdoors
- Benefit Screening Supports AIFF
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Crater Academy of Health and Public Service seniors create benefit for secretary battling cancer
- Health Alert: Chocolate and Your Health
- Health alert: wine and your health