MEDFORD, Ore. — Studies have shown that there are a few things you can do to dramatically reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease and death. Kristen Filer joins NewsWatch 12 on Monday to run through the common risk factors and ways you can make some positive changes.
Kristen Filer from Providence Medical Center joins NewsWatch 12 to talk about improving your heart health.
Posted: Feb 10, 2020 1:52 PM
- Health Alert: Ways to lower your risk for cardiovascular disease
- Health Alert: Cardiovascular Disease and Exercise
- Health Alert: Stress and Your Cardiovascular System
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Study: Fast Walkers have Lower Heart Disease Risk
- No limit to benefits of exercise when it comes to cardiovascular disease risk, study finds
- Nearly half of US adults have cardiovascular disease, study says
- Alcohol Lowering Your Risk for Cancer?
- Lowering Your Risk of Breast Cancer
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
Scroll for more content...