MEDFORD, Ore. — In this week's Health Alert, NewsWatch 12 is joined by Providence's Kristin Filer to discuss the very best way to prevent cervical cancer.
Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center discusses the best way to prevent cervical cancer.
Posted: Aug 10, 2020 5:13 PM
- Health Alert: Preventing cervical cancer
- Health Alert: HPV Vaccination Helps Prevent Cervical Cancer
- Health alert: Preventing the holiday blues
- Health alert: Providence's breast cancer services
- Preventing Breast Cancer: Genetic History & Cancer Screening
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
- Health Alert: Detecting Melanoma
- Health Alert: Tai Chi
- Health Alert: Frozen Embryos
Scroll for more content...