MEDFORD, Ore. -- Pain Specialists have many have different ways of treating pain without the need of opioids.
Doctor George Johnston of Pain Specialists of Southern Oregon says they prescribe medications that include opioids, but us a lot of non-opioid medications.
They also perform other interventional procedures like spinal injections, treatment for chronic pain, and arthritis procedures.
Doctor Johnston says they are opening a new facility called Crater Lake Surgery Center.
"We are very excited about this," Dr. Johnston says, "Because this is going to allow us to not only provide better care for our patients, but to make cost efficient care more available to them."
Pain Specialists of Southern Oregon also works with the latest technologies to combat pain and other conditions.
- Health Alert: Pain Management Alternatives
- Health Alert: Managing Dry Indoor Air
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
- Health Alert: Detecting Melanoma
- Health Alert: Tai Chi
- Health Alert: Frozen Embryos
- Health Alert: Midnight Snacking
- Health Alert: Glaucoma
- Health Alert: Holiday Stress