MEDFORD, Ore. -- The holidays can be a fun time for many, but it can be stressful at the same time.
Many triggers can be the stress of putting together a family gathering or even some topics that some family members talk about.
Some of the things you can do include taking a walk, deep breathing, or even write down what you feel.
- Health Alert: Holiday Stress
- Health Alert: Stress and Your Cardiovascular System
- Health alert: Exercising to reduce stress
- Managing Holiday Stress
- Health Alert: The impacts of stress on your body
- Health alert: Preventing the holiday blues
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
- Health Alert: Detecting Melanoma
- Health Alert: Tai Chi