MEDFORD, Ore. — In this week's Health Alert, Kristin Filer from Providence Medford Medical Center joins us to talk about healthy snack options for kids, particularly with so many children learning from home.
Snacks are an important part of a healthy child's diet, and there are some ways to ensure those snacks are nutritional.
Posted: Oct 21, 2020 12:01 PM
- Health Alert: Healthy snack options for kids
- Health Alert: Midnight Snacking
- Health alert: Healthy sleep schedule
- Healthy alternative recipes for Superbowl snacking
- Health Alert: Keeping Your Brain Healthy
- Health Alert: Is caffeine healthy for you?
- Health Alert: Keeping your lungs healthy
- Health Alert: Kids & Weighted Backpacks
- Health Alert: Obesity Health Risks
- Health Alert: "Man Flu"
Scroll for more content...