NEW YORK -- Disgraced movie producer Harvey Weinstein has been found guilty on rape and sexual assault charges.
Weinstein was found guilty of rape in the third degree and criminal sexual assault. The jury reached the verdict Monday morning, after they deliberated for about 16 hours heading in today.
Weinstein was found not guilty on the other more serious charges which were predatory sexual assault, and rape in the first degree.
The full story on the list of charges that Weinstein was facing heading into today's verdict can be found: https://www.kdrv.com/content/national/567972502.html
Stay tuned for more updates
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty on sexual assault charges
- Harvey Weinstein charged with sexual assault and rape in Los Angeles
- Harvey Weinstein accusers reach $44M deal over alleged sexual misconduct
- Harvey Weinstein: An Update From The Courts
- Harvey Weinstein's sex assault trial starts Monday. Here's what to expect
- Harvey Weinstein Indicted in New York Rape Case
- Harvey Weinstein Replaces Defense Attorney With Four New Lawyers
- Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison
- Deputies Arrest Sexual Assault Suspect